Second Round: Come Celebrate with us!
It’s time to celebrate two years of fun at Wild Mind Artisan Ales! We’re hosting Second Round, our anniversary party, on Saturday, August 4 from 2-8pm. We'll have live music, games, food and special releases!
Here are all the details for the day...
Speciality tappings will be available outside only:
- Second Round: Molten Lava Cake - Imperial stout conditioned on cocoa nibs, French sea salt, vanilla beans, and cinnamon before aging in rye whiskey barrels**
- Sour Fortunella - A spontaneous lambic-style ale aged in foeders for one year then transferred to French cognac barrels where it was refermented on kumquats for six months.**
- Pash Bash - Passionfruit & dragonfruit sour**
- Slow Motion Riot - Super Fruited Pink Guava IPA**
- Molten Lava Firkin - (TBD)**
- Slow Motion Riot Firkin - Toasted coconut**
- Puff The Passion Dragon - Sour IPA with dragonfruit and passionfruit**
- Arillus - Pomegranate sour**
- La Reine - Rhubarb American wild ale with blueberries and boysenberries**
All speciality beers are $5 and require the purchase of a 10 oz tasting glass, which is available for $5 at the check-in booth immediately as you enter.
Our regular taplist will also be available in the tasting room. The outside stations will be open until beer runs out or 8:00 pm.
We’ll be selling bottles of Second Round: Molten Lava Cake stout during the event. This imperial stout was brewed with toasted wheat and oats and conditioned on cocoa nibs, French sea salt, vanilla beans, and cinnamon before aging in rye whiskey barrels for six months. Cost is $20 per 750ml bottle. Limit 2.
We’ll also be releasing the 2018 blend of Pash Bash, a passionfruit and dragonfruit sour with a wild, complex base to complement the tart, tropical fruits. One of our most popular beers to date, Pash Bash aged on more than 700 pounds of passionfruit and dragonfruit to create a lightly tart, vibrantly pink beast of a sour that's as beautiful as it is refreshing. Cost is $22 per 750ml bottle. Limit 2.
Slow Motion Riot - Brewed with one pound of pink guava puree per gallon, this special crowler release has notes of overripe mango and grapefruit pith to accompany the tartness of the guava. This lucid IPA was double dry-hopped with a blend of Motueka, Citra, and Amarillo for added bitter and citrus flavor.
All bottles and crowlers will be released at 2pm at a designated tent onsite, where cash and credit cards are accepted. All limits are subject to change, at anytime, without advanced warning. No reservations, online sales, or phone sales. (FBS members can pick up their pre-purchased bottles at the tent, as well.) All bottles are first come, first serve.
2pm // Silverback Colony
4pm // Astronomique
6pm // Sean Anonymous
Hope to see you there!
**All speciality beers are $5 and require the purchase of a 10 oz tasting glass, which is available for $5 at the check-in booth immediately as you enter if you are paying cash or you can use a credit card at the tasting room registers. We’ll have a beer tent and our tap van set up in the parking lot. Both are cash only, but you can also buy beer tickets at the tasting room bar inside.